Allahabad High Court Junior Assistant Admit Card 2023-allahabadhighcourt.in. AHC JA, Exam date, Pattern, Syllabus, Center Code notification
Allahabad High Court Junior Assistant Admit Card 2023-The AHC Junior Assistant hall ticket is going to upload online through the official website. The admit card download link will activate after the exam date issue for junior assistant, paid apprentice exam.
Aspirant can check their call letter through the web portal before taking part in the exam. AHC will manage the offline objective type written test to fill up the junior assistant and paid apprentice posts.
High Court Junior Assistant Admit Card 2023-Detail
|Department||AHC, Uttar Pradesh|
|Exam Date||Announce Soon|
|Exam Authority||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Selection Process||Written Exam/Computer knowledge Test|
|Releasing Date of Admit Card||Announce Soon|
High Court Of Allahabad Recruitment Info –
Earlier in December 2022, the recruitment detailed official advertisement was published on the web portal. A total of 1453 vacant posts of Junior Assistant and Paid Apprentice will be filled in the court. The notification was released by the number 02/Sub Court/Category C ( Clerical Cadre ) on the website. And candidates can submit the registration form between 06th December 2018 to 26th December 2022.
Exam Details –
- The Exam will consist of 100 objective types in the offline mode.
- The exam will be conducted around 32 test centers.
- Candidates who will qualify for the written exam will proceed to the next round i.e. computer-type test.
How to Download AHC Junior Assistant Admit Card 2023?
- Firstly, Visit the homepage of AHC.
- Go to the Recruitment Section.
- Click on the AHC Junior Assistant, Paid Apprentice Admit Card Link for Written Test.
- Now Enter the User ID and Password details in the blank box.
- Hit on submit button.
- Admit card will appear on the screen and Take a printout of it.
Visit Our Website-Click Here