CG MBBS BDS Admission Form 2023-Notification Released Chhattisgarh MBBS/BDS Application Form for Admission Dates, Eligibility, Qualification @www.cgdme.in
The Directorate of Medical Education, Raipur is responsible to offer the Chhattisgarh MBBS and BDS admission 2023-24. Every year a huge number of candidates who fill out the online application form are interested to get admission to the MBBS and BDS programs from the various medical and dental colleges of Chhattisgarh State. Then you can get the complete information on CG MBBS BDS Admission Form 2023 through this article.
Latest News –
CG MBBS\ BDS Admission Form is going to start soon in 2022 So, candidates go to apply For CG MBBS BDS Admission Form 2023 through our website.
Table of Contents
CG MBBS BDS Admission Form 2023
There are Government and Private Medical and Dental colleges conducting to provide admission to the candidates for MBBS/BDS Courses. They should need to qualify National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET) for Chhattisgarh MBBS and BDS admission 2023-24. The NEET Entrance Examination is conducted by National Testing Authority. Through this test, candidates can take admission to MBBS and BDS at various colleges and institutes located in Chhattisgarh Here, through this page, applicants will be able to know the information about CG MBBS BDS Admission Form 2023 which includes admission dates, application form, and eligibility criteria.
The Directorate of Medical Education, Raipur makes a merit list on the basis of the NEET result filled in the CG MBBS BDS Admission Form 2023. The DME Raipur currently has released the Chhattisgarh MBBS application form 2023 for admission to 1,320 MBBS and 600 BDS seats. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online before the last dates.
Chhattisgarh MBBS/BDS Application Form 2023 Dates
|Release of CG MBBS/BDS application form
|Last date to register
|Publication of merit list
Chhattisgarh MBBS/BDS Admission 2023 Application Form
The Chhattisgarh MBBS and BDS admission application form is released in February 2022, candidates can fill out the application form only online mode on the official website of the Directorate of Medical Education, Raipur. Candidates should have to fill in their personal details, and academic details at the time of filling out the application form and keep them safe for further reference.
Chhattisgarh MBBS/BDS Admission 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants should have citizens of India.
- The minimum age limit of candidates should be 18 years and the maximum age limit of 25 years.
- Candidates should be qualified in class 12 or equivalent examinations with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology, and English from a recognized board and institutes in the state of Chhattisgarh.
- The candidate must secure the minimum required percentile in NEET UG 2023
- General and OBC category candidates: Rs 1000/-
- SC/ST category candidates: Rs 500/-
How to fill out the application form for Chhattisgarh MBBS 2023?
- Firstly, candidates visit the official website at cgdme.co.in.
- Then start the registration and fills in the all asked details.
- Save the application number and password which will be sent by email and registered mobile number.
- Upload the Required document Chhattisgarh MBBS/BDS Application Form 2023.
- Pay the Application fee with online mode and receive the paid receipt.
- Finally, take a printout of the application form for further reference