Directorate of Planning Statistics and Evaluation Goa, DPSE Goa Recruitment 2023, DPSE Goa Jobs application details, Goa DPSE vacancy details click here
Directorate of planning, Statistics & Evaluation Goa has issued the Goa DPSE recruitment 2023. This total number vacancy is 63 posts of Junior Stenographer, Investigator, Lower Division Clerk vacancy. All the interested candidates can apply online through the official website goadpse.gov.in, in this article we also discuss age limit, Selection process, Education Qualification, Application Fee, and many more.
Goa DPSE job all vacancy post are Driver Operator, Sub – officer, Junior Stenographer, Watch Room Operator, Lower Division Clerk, Fire Fighter. This post-release is on their official website. This job Education Qualification full details describe. How to apply Goa DPSE job full process below here –
DPSE Goa Recruitment 2023 – Application From
|Organization Name||Directorate of Planning, Statistics & Evaluation, Goa|
|Post Name||Junior Stenographer, Investigator, Lower Division Clerk|
|No of Posts||update soon|
Education Qualification for DPSE Goa recruitment
- Investigator – Bachelor’s degree with the subject of specialization Statistics/ Economics/Mathematics/Commerce from a recognized University. Knowledge of Konkani
- Junior Stenographer – Higher Secondary School (12th Pass) certificate a recognized Board or All India Council. Speed of 100 words per minute in shorthand and 35 words per minute typing. And minimum three months certificate in computer course. Knowledge of Konkani.
- Lower-division Clerk – Possessing Higher Secondary School Certificate or All India Council for Technical Education approved Diploma awarded by a recognized State Technical Board Education or equivalent qualification from recognized Institution. And Knowledge of Computer applications/operations with typing speed of 30 words per minute in English. Knowledge of Konkani.
Goa DPSE Salary Scale
- Lower Division Clerk – Level – 2 (Rs 19900/ – 63200/)
- Junior Stenographer – Level 4 – (Rs25500/ – 81100/)
- Investigator – Level 4 (Rs 25500/ – 81100/)
Goa DPESE Application Fee
- General – Rs 195/
- Sc – Rs 100/
- St – Rs 100/
- OBC – Rs100/
- PWD – Rs100/
- EWS – Rs100/
Goa DPSE Selection Process
- Lower Division Clerk, and Investigator posts – written Test
- Junior Stenographer posts – Skill Test only quality candidate will be called for written test
How to Apply for DPSE Goa Job?
- At first, you also go to the official website www.goadpse.gov.in
- Then open the Home page then check the notice and find Investigator/Junior Stenographer/lower Division clerk and click the link
- Register your profile
- Submit all required documents and pay the fee
- Print out registration document and payment received