DU First Cut off List 2022-Notification Released Check the Delhi University DU UG Admission Process 2022-23 Step by step from this webpage @du.ac.in
Delhi University is going to upload the DU First Cut-off List 2022 in 2022. Here we will share the Direct link to Download DU First Cut-off List. Here you also can check the DU Admission process. While you can download the Cut off List from du.ac.in.
- Many colleges will upload the DU 1st Cut-off List on 1st October 2022 for the upcoming session.
- After checking this result candidates need to select the college and course in which they want to get admission.
- Check more details for the DU UG Admission process from this webpage and we will update the information here from time to time.
DU First Cut-off List 2022-Basic Details
Delhi University will upload the DU First Cut-off 2022 on 1st October by various colleges. After releasing this list on the official website of Delhi University various colleges will also upload it on their websites. We are going to inform all the students that for this year also the DU UG Admission Process 2022-23 will be done in Online Mode only due to the COVID-19 pandemic. For more details, you can visit @ du.ac.in.
Due to very high obtained marks in Class 12th Results, this year’s DU Cut-off List may be higher than the previous years. Only after calling students can allow entering the campus of Delhi University and its colleges for Document Verification All the Colleges have done most of the arrangements for the entry of the teachers for the DU UG Admission process. UG Admission Process 2022 will be similar to 2020.
How to Download DU First Cut-off List 2022 (DU UG Admission process)?
- First of all, students need to select a College by their Choice and a course on the admissions portal dashboard.
Before selecting the colleges and courses make sure that you are eligible or not.
- After doing this students need to make sure that they have completed the DU UG Admission form correctly. Because the higher authority will duly verify the Filled Admission Forms.
- After checking the Admission Forms, the higher authority will send them to the related College principal for final approval.
- If any colleges reject a student for admission, they would have to give a valid reason for it why they do that.
- Then students need to upload the Required Documents on the portal such as
- Class 12th Certificate (Qualifying Marks)
- Class 10th Marksheet
- Caste Certificate
- EWS Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Character Certificate
- OMR form of University Registration\
- In case of any problem with the above documents, students will not be able to get admission.
- After uploading the Documents, students have to pay the Application Fee and take a slip printout for future use.
- After doing so, students will get a confirmation message whether they would secure admission or not. Govt Jobs
Useful Links For DU First Cut-off List 2022 Here
|Check DU First Cut-off List 2022||Click here|
|Visit the official website||Click here|
|Visit Our Website||Click Here|