ESIC Paramedical Staff Recruitment 2023- Employee’s State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) Headquarters, New Delhi has recently released the notification for 1038 vacancies for paramedical staff. The notification was released on 29 September 2023 on the official website at esic.gov.in. Eligible candidates can apply online from 1 October 2023 to 30 October 2023.
On this page, we have updated all announcements and instructions about the ESIC Paramedical Staff Recruitment 2023. You can find here the eligibility criteria, selection process, application fees, salary details, steps to apply as well as other important instructions shared in theis post.
Table of Contents
ESIC Paramedical Staff Recruitment 2023 Apply Online
ESIC comes with various posts including Audiometer Technicians, ECG Technicians, Junior Medical Laboratory Technologists, Radiographers, Junior Medical Laboratory Technologists, Pharmacist (Allopathic/ Ayurveda/ Homeopathy), Social Guide/ Worker, etc. This is a big opportunity for the candidates. candidates apply for ESIC Paramedical Staff Recruitment 2023 without any delay. Direct link is also mentioned in the important links section on this page.
ESIC Paramedical Staff Recruitment 2023- @esic.gov.in
|Authority Name||Employee’s State Insurance Corporation|
|Name of Post||Various Paramedical Staff Posts|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Application Start Date||1 October 2023|
|Application last Date||30 October 2023|
|Pay Scale||Varies Post-wise|
|Job Place||All India|
Mandatory Application Dates-
|Notification Publish on||29 September 2023|
|Apply Start Date||1 October 2023|
|Last Date to Apply||30 October 2023|
|Exam Date||Updated soon|
Eligibility Criteria For ESIC Paramedical Staff Vacancy-
- Minimum Age- 18 years
- Maximum Age- 37 Years
- Candidates must have 4 years degree in Audiology along with 1 year internship.
- They have two years of practical experience as an audiometer technician in a hospital.
- Aspirants must possess class 12 with science from a recognized board.
- They have 2 year’s diploma in radiography from any discipline.
Passed 10th and 12th from any recognized board with 1-year O.T experience.
Degree in pharmacy/Sr. Secondary with a Diploma in pharmacy from a recognized institution.
Medical Record Assistant
- 12th class pass from a recognized Board or University.
- Certificate of Medical Record Technician training from a recognized institute.
- A typing speed of 35 words per minute in English or 30 words per minute in Hindi on a computer.
Degree in pharmacy/Sr. Secondary with a Diploma in pharmacy from a recognized institute.
- Written Examination
- Document Verification
- Skill Test
- Medical Examination
Application Fees For Paramedical Staff 2023
- General/ OBC/ EWS – Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST/ PWD/ ESM- Rs. 250/-
- Female – Rs. 250/-
- Payment Mode- Online
Required document for Paramedical Staff Jobs 2023
- 10th Marksheet
- 12th Marksheet
- Applicants Photo
- Certificate, Diploma, Degree
- ID Proof Document
- Applicants Signature
How to apply online for ESIC Paramedical Staff Recruitment 2023?
- Firstly the candidates click on the apply link given below in the important links section.
- The application window is opened, then you need to fill out the application form with your personal details.
- Upload your required documents such as your signature and photograph.
- After filling out the application form candidates pay the application fees.
- Click on submit and take a print of your application form.
|ESIC Paramedical Staff Recruitment 2023 Notification PDF Here|
|ESIC Paramedical Staff Recruitment 2023 Apply Link Here|
Q. How many vacancies are kept in the ESIC Paramedical Staff Recruitment 2023?
Ans- 1038 posts.
Q. When will start the application for ESIC Paramedical Staff Recruitment 2023?
Ans- 1 October 2023 to 30 October 2023.