FCI Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2023- Food Corporation of India JE, Steno, Typist, Technical Assistant Jobs Notification, FCI TN Registration Date @www.fci.gov.in
The Food Corporation of India has released the recruitment notification for all eligible and interested candidates for FCI Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2023. Candidates can apply for online FCI TN Recruitment 2023 on the official website at www.fci.gov.in before the last dates. The Online Application starting dates for FCI Tamil Nadu Recruitment will be declared very soon. So all the candidates will need to wait for some time. After releasing the official notification, we update here on this page. You can download the FCI Tamil Nadu Recruitment notification and know the Eligibility Criteria, Education, Age Limit, Application Fee, Important Dates & How to Apply Online.
FCI Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2023 & Basic Details
|Department Name||Food Corporation of India (FCI) Tamil Nadu|
|Notification About||FCI TN Job 2023 Notification|
|Post Name||JE, Steno, Typist, Manager, Assistant, Technical and Non-Technical|
|Apply Dates||Available Soon|
|Exam Date||Update Soon|
|Selection Process||Written Test Interview|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
FCI Tamil Nadu Bharti 2023 Notification
Food Corporation of India will announce the Recruitment notification to hire the candidates for JE Steno Typist Manager, Assistant, Technical and Non-Technical Posts. The FCI Tamil Nadu Jobs Notification will be announced very soon at the official website www.fci.gov.in. The Applicants who have completed the 10th, and 12th Graduation degrees can apply for FCI Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2023.
FCI Telangana Recruitment 2023
The FCI Jobs is a golden opportunity for all candidates who want to set up a career in FCI. For more details about FCI TN Jobs, 2023 notification can read the official notification and this article below.
FCI Tamil Nadu Vacancy 2023 Details
|Vacancy Name||Total Post|
|Jr Engineer (Civil)||–|
|Assistant Grade 3rd (Depot)||–|
Eligibility Criteria for FCI TN JE Steno Typist Recruitment 2023
- Jr Engineer (Civil) Post: Candidates must have passed a Civil Engineering degree or Diploma.
- Stenographer Post: Applicants should have passed their Graduation Degree with typing speed.
- Hindi Typist Post: Aspirants have passed Graduation degree + 30 W.P.M speed Hindi Typing.
- AGM: Aspirants must have completed a Graduation degree.
- Assistant Grade 3rd (Depot) Post: Candidates have passed Any Graduation degree + Computer knowledge.
Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
Maximum Age Limit: 28 Years
The Age Relaxation will be done based on the Candidates category as per the FCI Rules.
|General / OBC / EWS||Rs. 1000/-|
|SC / ST / PWD / Female candidates||No Fee|
To check official notification for Application Fee.
Payment Mode of Fee:
Debit cards (Rupay / Visa / MasterCard / Maestro), credit cards, Internet banking, IMPS, cash cards / mobile wallets.
- Written Exam
- Document Verification
- Final Merit List
How to Apply For FCI Tamil Nadu JE Steno Typist Recruitment 2023?
- First of all, candidates visit the official website at www.fci.gov.in.
- Then go to the home page & find the latest recruitment notification link.
- Click on the link and download FCI Jobs Advertisement.
- Now read the advertisement carefully.
- After that fill out the FCI TN Vacancy Application form.
- Enter the required details carefully.
- After that, upload the document as per the requirement.
- Pay the application fee online mode.
- Finally, take a printout of the application form for further reference.
Important Dates of FCI TN Bharti 2023
- Released FCI TN Recruitment Notification: Update Soon
- Online Form/Registration Start Date: Update Soon
- Last Date: Update Soon
- Deposit Fee: Update Soon
- FCI Tamil Nadu Exam Date: Update Soon
Important Links for TN FCI JE, Steno, Typist Jobs 2023 Online
|FCI Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2023||Click Here|
|Visit the official website||Click Here|
|Visit Our website||Click Here|