Gujarat High Court Form 2023- Gujarat High Court invites Online application forms for the 1856 Post of assistants & Assistants/cashiers. Good official news for all the applicants who are searching for jobs in High Court. The recruited board is going to start Bharti to fill Assistant & Assistant/Cashier Posts. All interested and Eligible aspirants must read the official notification before fill-up the application form Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2023.
Candidates who are eligible & interested in Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2023 can apply for the application form before the last date through the official website. Candidates read this article carefully to know new updates about Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2023.
Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2023-Highlights
|Recruiting Authority||Gujarat High Court|
|Name of the Vacancies||Assistant & Assistant/Cashier|
|Apply Start Date||28th April 2023|
|Last date||22 May 2023|
Gujrat High Court Posts 2023
Gujarat High Court Officials are hiring eligible applicants for Assistant & Assistant/Cashier Posts. Aspirants who want to seek these jobs can apply Apply Online for Gujarat High Court Vacancy 2023. Eligible Candidates can apply for this vacancy through the official website. Now Gujarat High Court released the official recruitment notification on its official website.
Gujrat High Court Vacancy Detail
|Category||Assistant Vacancy||Assistant/Cashier Vacancy|
High Court Job Eligibility Criteria
Moreover, Aspirants must check the Gujarat High Court Eligibility Criteria from this article before applying for the Assistant & Assistant/Cashier application form. We inform you Assistant & Assistant/Cashier Vacancy application form starts on 28 April 2023 through the official site. Applicants to get new updates about Assistant & Assistant/Cashier Recruitment 2023 visit the official website regularly.
- Candidates should have a bachelor’s degree from any recognized University or Institution or its equivalent qualification recognized by the Government.
- Students must have basic computer knowledge and should have a typing speed of 5000 Key depression on a computer in English and Gujarati.
- Aspirants have sufficient knowledge of English, Hindi, and Gujarati language.
|SC, ST, EWS||Rs. 500/-|
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 35 Years
- Elimination Test (MCQ Test)
- Main Written Examination (Descriptive Test)
- Practical/Skill Test (Typing Test)
How to apply for Assistant & Assistant/Cashier Recruitment 2023 Online?
- Candidates visit the official website.
- Press on the High Court Latest official notification section.
- Click on the Apply HC application form column.
- Fill up the all necessary details in the given columns.
- Uploaded important documents in a scanned manner.
- Read all provided details carefully in the application form.
- Submit all required details.
- Take a Hard copy of the last submit page for further use
|Visit Official website||Click Here|
|Direct Apply Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2023||Click Here|
|Visit Our Website||Click Here|