IOCL Barauni Refinery JEE Result 2023-The Indian Oil Corporation Limited Barauni Refinery is located in Begusarai, Bihar. The IOCL announced the recruitment of Junior Engineers at Barauni Refinery in 2023.
The total number of vacancies for Junior engineers at IOCL Barauni Refinery is 16. The application forms for Junior Engineer Assistant at IOCL Barauni Refinery started the application forms some time back.
The candidates who wish to apply for this vacancy or the candidates who already applied can know more information through this article.
The official website of the Indian Oil Recruitment Portal is www.iocrefrecruit.in will help the candidates with all the information related to the application process and examination.
IOCL Barauni JEE Result 2023-Details
The examination will be held online mode and it will be followed by a physical test of candidates appearing for the examination. The Applicants need to qualify for the written test to appear for the skill/physical test.
The Students should have done a 3 years diploma or graduate in Physics, Mathematics, and Chemistry / Industrial Chemistry. The candidates should have passed the degree or diploma with a minimum of 50 per cent marks if they belong to the general category.
Barauni JEE Result 2023-Important Guideline
Some relaxation is provided for the candidates who are in another backward category. Some practical knowledge is needed along with a degree or diploma. The candidates have to work at the Refinery so they must have some practical knowledge.
The candidates should know the eligibility criterion before applying for the vacancy. Also, it might get difficult for the candidates to qualify for this examination since a very less number of vacancies are there for this post. Only 16 candidates will qualify for this examination and will be selected for the next round. But is also a fact that this should be considered a golden opportunity by candidates who wish to get a job in Indian Oil Corporation Limited. The candidates have to work harder to get this job because only 16 candidates will be selected.
- The age limit for this vacancy is between 18 to 26 years for the candidates of the general category and some relaxation is provided to the students of SC/ ST and other backward classes.
- The tentative dates of events related to this vacancy are given as:
- The tentative date of the Written Test is February 2023 and the result declaration is on March 2023.
- The tentative date for Physical Test is March 2023.
- The IOCL Barauni Refinery Junior Engineering Assistant Final results may be declared in the last week of March 2023.
- All the information regarding the result announcement will be uploaded on the official website www.iocrefrecruit.in.
How to check the Result of IOCL Refinery Junior Engineering Assistant 2023?
The candidates need to follow the following steps in order to download the pdf of the result of IOCL Barauni Refinery Junior Engineering Assistant 2023.
- Visit the official website of Indian Oil Corporation Limited i.e. iocl.com
- Scroll down to the section ‘What’s new’
- Tap on the ‘Show All’ button.
- Then you will see a notification related to IOCL Barauni Refinery JEE Result 2023.
- Click on the Barauni Refinery option.
- You will get a list of multiple PDFs.
- You can save and view the result by entering the details that you provided while filling out the application form.
The candidates will be able to see their results or the list of selected candidates by following the above steps. For more information, candidates should keep visiting the official website on regular basis.
Check Here IOCL Barauni JEE Result 2023
IOCL website of IOCL Jobs https://iocl.com/