JRHMS Recruitment 2023: Jharkhand Rural Health Mission Society invites Online application forms for the 1400 Posts of Community Health Officer Posts.Good official news for all applicants searching for jobs in Jharkhand Rural Health Mission Society. The recruited board is going to start Bharti to fill Community Health Officer Posts. All interested and Eligible aspirants must read the official notification before fill-up the application form for JRHMS Community Health Officer Recruitment 2023.
The Jharkhand Rural Health Mission Society is offering a golden opportunity for all Students of India who want to set up their careers as JRHMS Community Health Officer Recruitment 2023. The official department will hire Applicants for Community Health Officer vacancies. Candidates who are eligible & interested in Community Health Officer Posts 2023 can apply for the application form before the last date through the official website. Candidates read this article carefully to know new updates about JRHMS Community Health Officer Vacancy 2023.
Table of Contents
JRHMS Recruitment 2023-Highlights
|Recruiting Authority||Jharkhand Rural Health Mission Society|
|Post Name||Community Health Officer|
|Total Posts||1400 Post|
|Apply Start Date||15th June 2023|
|Last Date||08th July 2023|
JRHMS Recruitment 2023-Notification Released
Apply for Community Health Officer Vacancy Jharkhand Rural Health Mission Society release the Bharti notification for Jharkhand Rural Health Mission Society recruitment notification, 1400 qualified applicants will be selected for the Community Health Officer Posts in 2023.
All unemployed aspirants can apply for Community Health Officer Bharti in 2023 through the official website. The process of the online application form started date Released according to the official Information. All eligible Students can complete the online application for Community Health Officer Vacancy 2023. The selected Students will get a salary as per the rule of Authority. Applicants to know the Latest updates about JRHMS Community Health Officer Various Recruitment 2023 visit our website regularly.
Educational Qualification And Vacancy Detail 2023
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualifications||Number Of Posts|
|Community Health Officer (CHO)||B.Sc. (Nursing)/ Post Basic B.Sc. (Nursing) with integrated Curriculum of the certificate program in Community Health (CPCH) from any recognized Nursing college||1400|
- Minimum Age – 21 years
- Maximum Age – 35 – 40 years
- Docoument Verification
JRHMS Community Health Officer Salary
|Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|Community Health Officer (CHO)||Rs. 25,000.00|
JRHMS Community Health Officer Syllabus 2023
Fundamentals of Ayurvedic
- Rog-Vigyan Avam Vikriti Vigyan – Pathology
- Kaya Chikitsa – Medi—–cine
- Shalya – Surgery etc
- Ashtanga Sangha – Eight branches of Ayurveda
- Prasuti Tantra Avam Stri-Rog – Gynae and Obst
- Rachna Sharir – Human Anatomy
- Shalakya Tantra – ENT
- Kumar Bhartiya – Paediatrics
- Ayurveda Ithihasaya – History of Ayurveda
Fundamentals of Nursing
- Introduction to Nursing
- Nursing care of patient/client
- Therapeutic nursing care
- Basic Nursing Care and Needs of a Patient
- Assessment of patient
- Introduction to Pharmacology
Medical-Surgical Nursing I
- Nursing Assessment
- Altered Immune Response
- Patho Physiological Mechanism of Disease
- Clinical Pharmacology
Mental Health and Psychiatric Nursing
- Mental Health Assessment
- Community Mental Health
- History of Psychiatric
- Psychiatric Nursing Management
- Mental Disorders
Community Health Nursing Computer Education
- Introduction to database
- Graphics and use of Statistical packages
- Introduction to computers and disk operating systems
- Introduction to word processing
- Computer-aided teaching and testing
Midwifery and Gynaecological Nursing
- Nursing Management of pregnant women
- Reproductive System
- Nursing Management of Women in Labour
- Complications of pregnancy and its management
Community Health Nursing – II
- Health System in India
- Specialized Community health services
- Healthcare services in India
- Health Planning in India
- Vital health statistics
- The concept in child healthcare
- Children with various disorders and diseases
- The Newborn
- The Healthy Child
- Welfare of children
JRHMS CHO Exam Pattern 2023
|General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM)Or Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Science (BAMS)||100||100||120 Minutes|
How to apply for JRHMS Recruitment 2023 Online?
- Students visit the official website.
- Press on the JRHMS Latest official notification section.
- Click on the Apply JRHMS application form column.
- Fill up all the necessary details in the given columns.
- I uploaded essential documents in a scanned manner.
- Read all provided details carefully in the application form.
- Submit all required details.
- Take a Hard copy of the last submit page for further use.