National Hospitality Teachers Eligibility Test and Catering Technology Application form, NHTET 2022 Application form, Eligibility criteria, Important Dates, Exam date with full details click here –
National Hospitality Teachers Eligibility Test and Catering Technology will soon issue for the NHTET Application. All Interested and eligible students may fill the National Hospitality Teachers eligibility test application form, our website with full information. After declaring the notification official, all candidates can check their NHTET here from this. We also update a direct link to apply for the NHTET 2022 application.
Candidates can read this article carefully to know more details about National Hospitality Teachers Eligibility Test and Catering Catering Technology application Fee, Important dates, Total post, Apply mode online, age limit, and How to apply process, and many more.
NHTET 2022 Application Form – Online Apply
|NHTET 2022||online Form|
|Conducting Authority||National Hospitality Teachers Eligibility Test and Catering Technology|
|Exam Name||National Hospitality Teachers Eligibility Test|
|Mode of Application Form||Online Mode|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Mode of Exam||Offline Mode|
|Type of Exam||Teachers Eligibility Test|
|Exam Duration||3 Hours|
Application Fee for NHTET Application from
- General / OBC category candidates application Fee 800/-
- SC/ST/PD category candidates application Fee 400/-
NHTET Eligibility Criteria (Education Qualification)
All candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree in Hospitality Administration/ Hotel Management and have a minimum aggregate of 60% marks. All candidates should have two years of working experience in Industrial after acquiring the degree or candidates have a full-time Masters’s Degree in Hospitality Administration/ Hotel Management and have a minimum aggregate of 60% marks.
All candidates appearing should have passed all semesters and previous years’ subjects.
NHTET Age limit
All candidates not above 35 years
NHTET Exam Pattern
- Mode of Examination Offline
- Type of question Objective type
- Number of paper 2 papers
- Number of question 200 question
- Marking there is a negative marking of 0.5 in the test
NHTET Application From Syllabus
This exam will be three papers
- Paper I – Teaching or Research Aptitude
- Paper-II – Syllabus will be consist of Food science, Hotel Account, Nutrition, General management
- Paper III- Food production, F and B service and management, accommodation operation management, and Housekeeping management.
NHTET Important Dates
|Notification Release||Update soon|
|Application from the submission date|
|Last date to submit fees & Documents|
|Declaration of the Result|
How to Register for NHTET 2022?
- All interested candidates can register through the official website
- After visiting this site all candidates need to find apply link and click on it
- Now read the advertisement carefully
- Then the candidate fill up the registration form and add a required document
- After fill-up, the basic documents candidates also upload scanned documents and images.
- After that, upload the document as required and recheck all documents
- Pay the application fee online mode
- Finally, take a printout of the application form for further reference.
NHTET Exam Result
- At first, you visit the official website thims.gov.in
- Then click on the NHTET result link
- Fell the all required details
- Then the result will be displayed on the screen
- At last download your result