NTPC Recruitment 2023-Executive & Senior Executive Application Form, Qualification, Eligibility, Age Limits, Fees Detail at the official site
NTPC Recruitment 2023-Government job vacancies for Executive, Senior Executive posts, apply now on ntpc.co.in – National Thermal Power Corporation.
In response to advertising number 06/21, the National Thermal Power Corporation has issued a notification for the Posts of Executive & Senior Executives. On or before August 2023, interested individuals can apply online for the aforementioned positions.
For a limited time, NTPC is seeking experienced people in the areas of Commercial Function, Consultancy Wing, Business Analysis, Solar PV, CS, Corporate Communication, and Clean Technologies.
NTPC Recruitment Highlights
|Post Name||Executive and Senior Executive|
|Conducting Body Name||National Thermal Power Corporation|
|Application start date||01-04-2023|
|Application last date||08-04-2023|
|Number of vacancies for NTPC Recruitment 2021||50|
Eligibility Criteria for Executive and Senior Executive 2023
The age limit for each post is different, below given table below represents the age limit for each post.
|Senior Executive||56 yr|
|Executive (Clean Technologies)||56yr|
Educational Qualification for Senior Executive 2023
Interested Candidates can check their educational qualifications for interesting posts. Below given points are in more detail.
- Executive (Commercial) – Degree in Engineering in any discipline with at least 60% Marks from a recognized University and Post Graduate Diploma in Management/MBA or equivalent.
- Executive (Consultancy)- for O & M- B.E./B.Tech. In Mechanical or Power Engineering with at least 60 % Marks from a recognized University.
- Executive (Consultancy) for Engineering- B.E./B.Tech. In Mechanical Engineering with at least 60 % Marks from a recognized University.
- Executive (Consultancy) for Project Monitoring – B.E./B.Tech. in any discipline with at least 60% Marks from a recognized University. Candidates having a diploma in Project Management/MBA shall have an advantage.
- Executive (Business Analyst – Masters in Business Analytics/Business Administration with at least 60% Marks from a recognized University.
- Senior Executive (Solar) – Degree in Engineering in any discipline with at least 60% Marks from a recognized University.
- Senior Executive (Company Secretary)- ICSI Member.
- (Corporate Communication) Senior Executive – Post Graduate Degree or Post Graduate Diploma in Communication Advertising & Communication Management/Public Relations/Mass Communication/Journalism from a recognized University/Institute.
- Executive (Clean Technologies)- A degree in Engineering/Technology in any discipline with at least 60% Marks along with M.Tech/Ph.D in the energy domain will be preferred.
Application Fee for NTPC Recruitment
A nonrefundable registration fee of Rs. 300/- is needed of candidates in the General/EWS/OBC(NCL) category. The registration cost is waived for SC/ST/PwBD/XSM applicants and female candidates. Pay with an Online payment mode like debit card, credit cards, and other UPI payments.
How to apply for NTPC Recruitment 2023
Follow the steps to apply in NTPC Recruitment.
- Visit the official website of NTPC i.e. https://open.ntpccareers.net/
- Search for the Application notification.
- Click on the notification and open the application form.
- Fill in all the details in the application form.
- Fill in all the required documents in the form.
- Pay the application fee with an online payment mode.
- Submit all the details.
|NTPC Recruitment 2023||Download notification|
|Bihar SHSB CHO Recruitment 2023||Check notification|
|Visit Our Web site||Click Here|