Odisha FCI Recruitment 2023-Notification released Food Corporation of India Application Form, Qualification, Eligibility, Age Limits, Fees here @www.fci.gov.in
Odisha FCI Recruitment 2023-The Food Corporation of India released the notification of FCI Odisha Recruitment 2023. The FCI Application Form, Qualification, Eligibility, Age Limits, Fees Details notifications, Check The official site of the Food Corporation of India is www.fci.gov.in. This article provides important information regarding FCI Odisha Recruitment 2023.
Table of Contents
Odisha FCI Recruitment 2023-Details
- Junior Engineer
- Technical Assistant Grade III
The online application forms are most likely to start in April 2022 and candidates are required to visit the official website regularly. The total number of posts is over 3500. This is a golden opportunity for the candidates residing in Odisha to get a government job in the state. The candidates should never miss an opportunity like this.
Eligibility Criteria for Odisha FCI Recruitment 2023
The candidate’s age should be between 18 to 28 years and age relaxation may be provided to candidates according to the rules depending upon the categories of applicants. The candidates have to appear in the written examination to qualify for the posts. The candidates should have completed graduation and they must have good typing for the post of Typist. The requirement of educational qualifications for various posts in Food Corporation of India, Odisha Recruitment 2021 is given below in the table:
|Name of Vacant Post||Required Educational Qualification|
|Stenographer||Graduation and good typing speed|
|Typist||Graduation and fast typing speed|
|Junior Engineer||Engineering or diploma|
|Assistant Grade 3rd||Graduation and basic computer knowledge|
The selection process in FCI Odisha Recruitment 2023
The below procedure is followed by the Food Odisha for Recruitment in 2023:
- A written test will be conducted and then a merit list will be prepared accordingly.
- The candidates have to appear for the interview after qualifying for the written test.
- After the interview, selected candidates will be appearing for the document verification process.
- The document verification part is the last part of the process of selection and authorities may disqualify a person in case of any ambiguity in documents.
- After the successful completion of this process, a candidate is qualified for the job.
How to apply for FCI Odisha Recruitment 2023 Online?
The following steps are to be followed by applicants while filling out the online application form for the FCI Odisha Recruitment 2023:
- Visit the official website to apply online i.e. fci.gov.in
- Scroll and search for the Odisha FCI Recruitment 2023 section in the list.
- Click on “apply now” for the post you wish to apply for.
- Fill up the online application form and enter your personal and educational details carefully.
- The candidates must fill in the correct details in order to qualify and get the job.
- The candidate should upload a passport-sized photo and signature correctly.
- Check out the information again and then submit the application form.
- Get a copy of the application form for yourself and keep it safe with you.
- Check the official website regularly in case of any information regarding the exam due to Pandemic and unfavorable conditions.