Rajasthan ITI Admission Form 2023: A notification has been released for admission in the Government and Private Industrial Training Institutes of Rajasthan. Rajasthan ITI Admission Form is starting from 15th May 2023. The last date for filling out Rajasthan ITI Admission Form 2023 has been kept till 10th July 2023. After this Rajasthan ITI Admission Provisional Merit List will be released on 17 July 2023. The link to check Rajasthan ITI Admission official notification and date schedule has been provided below. Students can get detailed information with the help of the official Website.
Arrangement of employment-oriented training for youth in various fields or subjects in Industrial Training Institutes. Popular occupations are Electrician, Fitter, Mechanic, Electronics, Mechanic Diesel, Refrigerator & Air Conditioning Technician, Welder, Wireman, Mechanic Motor Vehicle, Stenographer & Secretarial Assistant (Hindi, English), Computer Operator Programming Assistant, Cosmetology, etc.
Apart from this, training is also given in various employment-oriented businesses. Female applicants will not be charged a training fee in Government ITI. There is a provision of 10th and 12th pass equivalency for the trainee with the 2-year course of ITI from the Board of Secondary Education.
Table of Contents
Rajasthan ITI Admission Form 2023- Highlights
|Conducting Body||Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Rajasthan|
|Exam Name||Rajasthan ITI|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Start to Apply Date||15th May 2023|
|Last Date||10th July|
- Candidates 8th Passed From a recognized board
- Candidates 10th Passed From a recognized board
- 14 Years
Details Present in ITI Admission 2023 Form
- Name of The Applicant
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Date Of Birth
- Valid Email Address
- Valid Mobile Number
- Blood Group
- Exam Center Preferences
- Preference of Courses
- Educational Qualification
- Photograph and Signature of the candidate
How do apply for ITI Admission 2023 Form Online?
- Firstly, candidates need to visit the official website at
- Then register on the official website through the correct email Id and mobile number.
- After completing, the registration they start to fill out their Admission application form.
- Upload a Scanned copy of the Photograph, Signature, and more education certificates.
- Then Pay the required application fee with online mode.
- Click here to submit the form and take a printout for further use.