FCI AGM Syllabus 2022-Notification Released, Download at www.fci.gov.in. Check Assistant General Manager, MO Subject Wise Exam Syllabus & Exam Pattern Details.
FCI AGM Syllabus 2022 PDF Available for Online Written Test: you have visited the right page to download FCI Assistant General Manager\Medical Officer Exam Syllabus 2022. Food Corporation of India has issued the exam schedule then candidates should prepare well for the exam. Because there is not much time left in the conduct of the test. We are giving all information about FCI AGM, MO Syllabus & Exam. Meanwhile, a PDF link is being given at the end of this page, by clicking on which you will be able to download the FCI AGM Syllabus 2022 in PDF format.
You can follow our webpage to know the latest updates about FCI AGM\ MO Syllabus & Exam. If will change in the Assistant General Manager\ Medical Officer Exam Syllabus & Pattern then you can check from this page. Check the FCI AGM Exam Syllabus & Pattern Design by going down.
FCI AGM Syllabus 2022 Pdf Download Here
|Organization||Food Corporation of India (FCI)|
|Name of Post||Assistant General Manager, Medical Officer|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Interview|
FCI AGM, MO Exam Syllabus 2022
Candidates who are going to apply for Food Corporation Assistant General Manager, Medical Officer Recruitment 2022 then must know about Exam Syllabus & Pattern Details. With help of the Syllabus Pdf, you can easily prepare for the Written Exam & will be able to get maximum marks in the exam. So check the FCI AGM, MO Syllabus from this page. we have provided the all details regarding the FCI AGM Syllabus 2022, and Pattern. you can collect it & stay tuned with our website.
|Name of POST||CODE||Total QUESTIONS||Exam Timing||PATTERN|
|Assistant General Manager (General Administration)||A||180||2:30 Minutes||General Aptitude consists of |
· Reasoning, Data Analysis, Numerical Ability – 45 Questions
·General Awareness, Current Affairs – 45 Questions
· Management and Ethics – 45 Questions
· Agriculture, Agriculture Economy, and Computer awareness – 45 Questions
|Assistant General Manager (Technical)||B||180||2:30 Minutes||(1) General Aptitude consisting of |
· Reasoning, Data Analysis, Numerical Ability – 30 Questions
· General Awareness, Current Affairs – 30 Questions
· Management and Ethics – 30 Questions
· Agriculture, Agriculture Economy,
Computer Awareness – 30 Questions
(2) Relevant Discipline – 60 Questions.
FCI AGM Syllabus 2022-Selection Process Details
- Online Written Test
FCI AGM\ MO Exam Pattern 2022 Details
In this section, you will check the FCI AGM\ MO Exam Pattern 2022. This Pattern is available in FCI Syllabus PDF 2022 also. Read the section given below comfortably and check your pattern.
|Question Type||Objective Type|
|No of Question||180|
|Exam Duration||2:30 Hours|
Assistant General Manager, MO FCI AGM Syllabus 2022-Subject Wise
Management And Ethics –
- Moral issues in business
- Corporate Governance
- Ethics at the workplace and Corporate Governance
- Ethical Principles in business
- Organizational Change
- Fundamentals of Management & Organizational Behavior
- Theories of Ethics
FCI AGM Syllabus 2022-Farm and Agri Engineering
Farm Machinery and Power, Sources of power on the farm- human, animal, mechanical, electrical, wind, solar and biomass, biofuels, water harvesting structures, farm ponds, watershed management, Agro-Processing, Controlled and modified storage, perishable food storage, godowns, bins, and grain silos.
- Ecology and Climate Change: Ecology and its relevance to man, natural resources, their sustainable management, and conservation.
Agriculture Extensions: Its importance and role, methods of evaluation of extension programs, Role of Krishi Vigyan Kendra’s (KVK) in the dissemination of Agricultural technologies
- Agriculture Extensions: Its importance and role, methods of evaluation of extension programs, Role of Krishi Vigyan Kendra’s (KVK) in the dissemination of Agricultural technologies
- Aquaculture- Inland and marine
- Plantation & Horticulture: Definition, meaning, and its branches.
- Animal Husbandry: Farm animals and their role in the Indian economy, Animal husbandry methods in India, common terms pertaining to different species of livestock, Utility classification of breeds of cattle.
- Agronomic practices and production technology of various plantation and horticulture crops.
- Post-harvest management, value and supply chain management of Plantation and Horticulture crops.
- Introduction to common feeds and fodders, their classification, and utility
- Introduction to the poultry industry in India (past, present, and future status), Common terms pertaining to poultry production and management
- Complimentary and obligatory nature of livestock and poultry production with that of agricultural farming.
- Concept of mixed farming and its relevance to the socio-economic conditions of farmers in India
- Fisheries: Fisheries resources, management, and exploitation
- of freshwater, brackish water, and marine ecosystems.
- Aquaculture- Inland and marine.
- post-harvest technology.
- Importance of fisheries in India.
- Common terms pertaining to fish production.
- Forestry: Basic concepts of Forest and Forestry.
- Principles of silviculture, forest mensuration, forest management, and forest economics.
- Concepts of social forestry, agroforestry, and joint forest management.
- Forest policy and legislation in India, India State of Forest Report 2015.
- Recent developments under the Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change.
- Present Scenario of Indian Agriculture and Allied activities.
FCI AGM Syllabus 2022-Agriculture Subject
Irrigation Management: types of irrigation, sources of irrigation, crop-water requirement, command area development, water conservation techniques, micro-irrigation, irrigation pumps, major, medium, and minor irrigation
- Agronomy: definition, meaning, and scope of agronomy.
- Agro Climatic Zones
- Classification of field crops.
- Agriculture: definition, meaning, and its branches.
- Factors affecting crop production
- Problems of dry land – Seed production, seed processing, seed village.
- Cropping Systems: Definition and types of cropping systems.
- Meteorology: weather parameters, crop-weather advisory.
- Precision Farming.
- Water Resource
- Soil and Water Conservation: Major soil types, soil fertility, fertilizers, soil erosion, soil conservation, watershed management.
- Factors of Production in agriculture
- importance and role of the rural sector in India- Economic, Social and Demographic
- Characteristics of the Indian rural economy, causes of Rural Backwardness.
- Impact of Globalization on Indian Agriculture and issues of Food Security
- Major challenges in agriculture measures to enhance the viability of agriculture.
- Concept and Types of Farm Management.
- Rural Development: Concept of Rural Area, Structure of the Indian Rural Economy.
FCI Assistant General Manager (Law) Syllabus 2022
Labour Law ( Industrial Dispute Act 1947, Employees Provident Fund & Miscellaneous Provision Act 1952, Contract Labor (Regulation & Abolition) Act 1970, Minimum Wages Act 1948, Payment of Gratuity Act 1972, Payment of Wages Act 1936, The Employees Compensation Act 1923. Industrial Employment ( Standing Orders) Act 1946).
- Arbitration and Conciliation Act of 1996.
- National Food Security Act 2013.
- The Food safety and standards Act 2006.
- Prevention of Corruption Act 1988.
- Information Technology Act 2000.
- Right to Information Act 2005.
- Goods and Services Tax 2017.
Indian Contract Act 1872 including the Specific Relief Act 1963.
- Constitution of India (with emphasis on service law and writ jurisdiction of High Court & Supreme Court, Fundamental Rights).
- Commercial Law (Company Law 2013, Indian Partnership Act 1932, Limited Liability Partnership Act 2008, The Competition Act 2002).
- Procedural Law (Civil Procedural Code 1908, Indian Evidence Act 1872, and Limitation Act 1963).
- Indian Contract Act 1872 including the Specific Relief Act 1963.
Assistant General Manager (Accounts) Syllabus 2022
Basic Accounting concepts include the preparation of books of accounts and Accounting Standards.
- Analysis of Financial statement.
- Budgeting & Budgetary control
- Working Capital management.
- Capital Budgeting & Ratio Analysis.
Auditing: Auditing Concepts and Methods; Internal & External Audit of Companies.
Taxation: Income Tax including filing of return, TDS, Advance Tax etc; Goods& Services Tax.
Basic of Computers –
Operating System; Browsers; Email; Memory (Internal, External, portable); Chats; Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel); Networks.
Commercial Laws –
Contract Act; Companies Act; Sales of Goods Act; Negotiable Instrument Act; Consumer Protection Act; RTI Act.
FCI AGM Syllabus 2022-Assistant General Manager (Technical)
Storage Grain Insect pest, Vertebrate Pests.
Basic Entomology, Economic Entomology
Classification of Insecticides and their Mode of Action.
Integrated Pest Management (IPM).
Beneficial and harmful insects.
Post-harvest care of cereals& Pulses.
Introductory Genetics, Crop Protection.
Basic Principle of Preservation of Food grains.
Basic principles of Crop (Cereals & Pulses) production.
Statistics of Indian Agriculture (Cereals & Pulses).
Photosynthesis and Respiration.
Basics of Plant Pathology.
Organic Chemistry: Basics of alkanes, alkenes, alkynes, alcohols, aldehydes, and acids.
Physical Chemistry: Structure of Atoms, Chemical Bonding, Radioactivity.
Biochemistry (Carbohydrates, Proteins & fats).
Inorganic Chemistry: Periodic table, Basics Metals & Non-metals.
2011, Right to Information Act,2005 and National Food Security Act, 2013.
PFA Act, 1964, Food Safety and Standards Act,2006/Food Safety and Standards Regulations
FCI AGM Syllabus 2022 for Medical Officer
Conventional contraceptives, U.D. and oral pills, Operative procedure, sterilization, and organization of programs in the urban and rural surroundings, Medical Termination of Pregnancy.
Wounds, Infections, Tumours, Lymphatic, Blood vessels, Cysts/sinuses, Head and Neck, Breast, Alimentary tract (Esophagus, Stomach, Intestines, Anus, Developmental), Liver, Bile, Pancreas, Spleen, Peritoneum, Abdominal wall, Abdominal injuries, Urological Surgery, Neurosurgery, Otorhinolaryngology, E.N.T., Thoracic surgery, Orthopaedic surgery, Ophthalmology, Anaesthesiology, Traumatology, Diagnosis and management of common surgical ailments, Pre‐operative and post-operative care of surgical patients, Medico-legal and ethical issues of surgery, Wound healing, Fluid and electrolyte management in surgery, Shock pathophysiology and management.
Questions on applied anatomy, Questions on applied physiology of menstruation and fertilization, Questions on infections in the genital tract, Questions on neoplasms in the genital tract, Questions on the displacement of the uterus, Normal delivery and safe delivery practices, High-risk pregnancy, and management, Abortions, Intra-Uterine growth retardation, Medico-legal examination in body and Gynae including Rape.
PREVENTIVE SOCIAL AND COMMUNITY MEDICINE
Social and Community Medicine, Concept of Health, Disease and Preventive Medicine, Health Administration and Planning, General Epidemiology, Demography and Health Statistics, Communicable Diseases, Environmental Health, Nutrition and Health, Non‐communicable diseases, Occupational Health, Genetics and Health, International Health, Medical Sociology, and Health Education, Maternal and Child Health, National Programmes, Management of common health problems, Ability to monitor national health programs, Knowledge of maternal and child wellness, Ability to recognize, investigate, report, plan and manage community health problems including malnutrition and emergencies.
GYNAECOLOGY& OBSTETRICS OBSTETRICS:
Ante‐natal conditions, Intra‐natal conditions, Post‐natal conditions, Management of normal labors or complicated labor.
Cardiology, Respiratory diseases, Gastro‐intestinal, Genito‐Urinary, Neurology, Hematology,
Endocrinology, Metabolic disorders, Infections/Communicable Diseases( Virus, Rickets, Bacterial, Spirochetal, Protozoan, Metazoan, Fungus), Nutrition/Growth, Diseases of the skin (Dermatology), Musculoskeletal System, Psychiatry, General, Emergency Medicine, Common Poisoning, Snakebite, Tropical Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Emphasis on medical procedures, Pathophysiological basis of diseases, Vaccines preventable diseases and Non-vaccines preventable diseases, Vitamin deficiency diseases, In psychiatry, include – Depression, psychosis, anxiety, bipolar diseases, and Schizophrenia.
Important Links for FCI AGM Syllabus 2022
हमें उम्मीद है कि आपको हमारा वेबसाइट पेज पसंद आया होगा।यदि आप हमारी वेबसाइट पेज की जानकारी से संतुष्ट हैं और अधिक जानकारी प्राप्त करना चाहते हैं तो आप हमारी वेबसाइट www.cgvyapam.org.in/ को बुकमार्क कर सकते हैं।