Rajasthan Livestock Assistant Bharti 2023 – A bumper Vacancy is out for Pashudhan Sahayak Bharti in Rajasthan. Candidates who are searching for Rajasthan Animal Husbandry Department jobs can start applying for 1136 LSA Vacancies before the last date. A total of 1136 Livestock Assistant vacancies are being filled in Rajasthan Animal Husbandry Department. All interested candidates can apply for Rajasthan LAS Bharti 2023 from September 2023 from the link given below.
Rajasthan Livestock Assistant Bharti 2023
Rajasthan Animal Husbandry Department is inviting applications in the offline mode. A total of 1136 vacancies will be filled for Livestock Assistant posts. All interested candidates can apply for these vacancies through the application form. The online Application form has been started in September 2023. The last date for Rajasthan Livestock Assistant Jobs 2023 to apply offline will be in September 2023. Before applying for the registration process, the candidate checks the official notification below.
Rajasthan LSA Livestock Assistant Recruitment 2023 Notification
|Recruiter Body||Rajasthan Animal Husbandry Department|
|Name of Post||Livestock Assistant|
|Application Submission||September 2023|
Rajasthan Livestock Assistant Vacancy 2023 Details District-Wise
|District Name||Vacancy Details|
Rajasthan Livestock Assistant Jobs 2023 Eligibility
Educational Qualification –
- Must have passed 12th class with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology from recognized board.
- 2-Year Horticulture/ Agriculture/Animal Husbandry Diploma.
- Two Year Training in Livestock Assistant post.
Age Limit –
- Minimum Age – 18 years
- Maximum Age – 40 years
Pay Scale –
- Rs.17,700/- per month.
Selection Process –
- Written Test
- Documents Verification (DV)
- Medical Test
How to Apply for Rajasthan Pashudhan Sahayak Bharti 2023?
- First, open the official website in the browser.
- Check the page of the new advertisement\notice.
- Click on the Livestock Assistant application form link.
- Enter the required details in the box as per the requirements.
- Click on the submit button.
- In the last uploaded documents with the application.
- Finally, Take a printout of the script for further use.
Useful Link Area –